Healthy Ayurvedic Recipes-Aloe vera juice Recipes-Benefits of Aloe Vera
There are wide variety of aloe vera juice recipes. Aloe vera drink is very useful and helpful to the body. There are many benefits of drinking aloe vera and it is very safe to drink. Aloe vera juice has been traditionally part of many Ayurvedic preparations, medicines and tonics. It provides nourishment to body. Aloe vera is an important ingredient in food and even in cosmetic industry. Aloe vera drink is a simple to make and very useful drink. There are different types of aloe vera recipes.
How to make Aloe vera Juice Recipes?
Following are the different types of Aloe vera Juice Recipes and with combinations:
Aloe vera and Lemon
There are many healthy benefits, when aloe vera and lemon juice are combined. This is one of the best aloe vera juice recipes.
- 2 aloe vera leaves
- Half a lemon
- A juice squeezer
- A blender
PROCESS: The process of making aloe vera and lemon juice is
- Cut two thick aloe vera leaves from the aloe vera plant.
- Cut off the serrated edges from the leaves .
- Slit the top layer of the leaves. There is aloe vera gel present inside that
- Then peel off the aloe vera gel from the leaves carefully.
- Put the gel pulp in a bowl.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon.
- Pour the lemon juice into a blender.
- Pour the thick aloe vera gel into the blender.
- Blend the mixture for about a minute and then serve the mixture into the bowl.
Aloe Vera Amla Juice
Amla and aloe Vera are very good for health. Amla and aloe vera are both ayurvedic powerhouses. Vitamins and proteins are rich in the aloe vera amla juice.
- Mix half cup of amla and half cup of aloe vera in a bowl.
- Add two spoons of rosemary essential oil.
- Stir to get all ingredients and mix it thoroughly.
- Then it is ready to use.
Aloe vera and Honey
It consists of vitamin C and also it has low calories. It also regulates blood sugar levels. It is also beneficial for the people who are suffering with diabetes.
- Take one aloe vera leaf and honey
- Slice the spines off the sides of the aloe vera. Cut off the stem end.
- Soak the aloe vera pieces in water for 10 minutes.
- Rinse and remove the skin.
- Cut the aloe vera into small pieces and put them in a cup
- Add honey and water
- Then stir and serve.
What are the Health Benefits of Drinking Aloe Vera Juice?
The benefits of drinking aloe vera juice are many in number. Aloe vera drink is a healthy drink.
Aloe Vera Promotes Healthy Heart
As per report 5000 people who are suffering from chest or heart pain for five years. By consuming aloe vera there is a reduction in pain. In another study , patients with high blood cholesterol showed 15% decrease in cholesterol levels by using aloe vera. Aloe vera also dilates capillaries and enhance the artery walls and vitamin C helps in lowering blood pressure.
Aloe Vera Supports Immune System
According to National Cancer Institute, aloe vera gel can act as immune system enhancer. Aloe vera could stimulate cellular and humeral immunity.
Aloe Vera Treats Digestive Issues
The juice has laxative properties that helps in digestion. Aloe vera juice cleans the digestive tract. According to Iranian study aloe vera juice can reduce abdominal pain. Aloe vera is also used in the treatment of peptic ulcers. It also consists of anti bacterial properties.
Aloe Vera Reduces Inflammation
The anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera will help in treating irritable bowel syndrome. Anti inflammatory properties in aloe vera can treat enema. The aloe vera gel has reduced UV induced erythema.
Aloe Vera Detoxifies Body
Aloe vera consists of laxative properties it clears the ingested toxins from the digestive system.
These are the aloe vera juice uses and the benefits of the aloe vera juice.
Have Read Article About Aloe vera Gel Benefits For Skin, Hair and Weight Loss