Aloe vera Gel is very good for skin. Every one wants to have a glowing and effective skin. Aloe vera is an effective one. The Ayurveda therapy for skin softens and reduces scars and provides good complexion of skin. It makes skin smooth and silky.
How to use Aloe Vera Gel?
The use of aloe vera gel is very good for skin
- First cut off the leaf from the plant and clean dirt from leaf
- Slice the spines of the slide of the leaf. Cut the leaf and extract the gel inside the leaf with the spoon.
- Apply thin layer of aloe vera gel over the face and allow it to dry for atleast an hour. Then remove the gel with the warm water.
When to use aloe vera gel??
The answer is when skin suffers from problems of ageing, works effectively.
Benefits of Aloe Gel for Skin
Aloe vera for skin is a traditional method for the skin. Aloe vera for face is very good .
- Benefits of aloe gel is Preventing the signs of ageing.
- Benefits of aloe gel is Moisturising the skin.
- Benefits of aloe gel is Reducing stretch marks.
- Benefits of aloe gel is Reduces tan.
- Helps with sunburns.
- Aloe vera gel for moisture.
Aloe Vera Gel for Skin
Aloe Vera plant consists of vitamin C,vitamin E and beta carotene. Aloe Vera has anti ageing qualities. Aloe Vera also consists of anti inflammatory and anti microbial properties. It is used to fight ageing. A research found that Aloe Vera increases the production of collagen and improves skin elasticity in just 90 days.
- Aloe Vera gel can be used as an aftershave treatment as it hydrate the skin. Research shown that Aloe Vera extract is an effective natural substance for improving the skin hydration making it the useful ingredient in cosmetic formulation and Aloe Vera is also a treatment for dry skin.
- Aloe Vera is rich in anti inflammatory properties Aloe Vera gel is a good remedy for sun burned skin.
- Anti microbial properties in aloe Vera is used in treating pimples and the properties in Aloe Vera protect the skin from bacteria. Aloe is also used in treating psoriasis and eczema.
1.Aloe Vera as Lotion
- Aloe vera gel contains Auxin and Gibberlins. These are used in treating skin problems like skin burn, skin ageing, pimples.The aloe vera lotion is very useful for skin.
2.Aloe Vera For Face Wash
- Everyone wants to wash their face when feel uncomfortable. Aloe vera face wash gives skin fresh feeling. Aloe vera gel for moisture is very effective. Aloe vera for face mask is a good treatment. Aloe vera face wash and aloe vera lotion are good for the skin.
These are the benefits of aloe vera for skin.
Aloe Vera Gel for Hair Growth
Aloe Vera is very much useful for the hair. The gel present in the Aloe Vera consists many benefits. Aloe Vera consists Ayurveda remedies.
- Aloe Vera is useful in hair growth by removing dead cells from the scalp.
- Aloe Vera forms a protective layer over the hair that keeps the hair safe from environmental elements
- Aloe Vera contains
enzymes which stimulates hair growth.
Aloe Vera For Weight Loss
Aloe Vera may result in weight loss due to its laxative effect. Aloe Vera contains anti oxidants that slow the growth of free radicals in the body.There are many benefits by eating Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera increases the metabolism and reduce body mass index by helping your body turn carbohydrates and fats into the energy.
- The vitamins present in aloe Vera will help to burn calories and reduce body fat.
- Aloe Vera is very helpful in reduction of weight loss.
These are aloe vera gel benefits.